Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog 23: The Truth of a Lonely Heart

Its hard to keep in contact because of our busy schedules and the distance but we still try. I miss you more and more each day; it grows as my love for you does. There's a complete heart in my chest but its hollow without you here beside me. The nights are long and lonely and the days seem to drag; time cannot move fast enough. Its still a full three months before I can see you again and longer still before we can be together without separation. I find myself spacing off during the day, thinking of you as I always do. Lately it's been more than usual. Our love will not die and it never fails to prove its truth but as humans there's always that small doubt in the back of our minds whether we like it or not to be there. Sometimes I think you'll meet someone better than me and what we have will just disappear like dust in the wind but I do know better. You tell me out of honesty how much you love and cherish me (proving it all the while) and how much you look up to me. And I am completely devoted to you. It's upsetting when people say that it's impossible to keep a long distance relationship and that cheating is inevitable. That is not at all the case with you and me; you've said so yourself that its the greatest sin anyone can commit. And since you wanted me to open up and tell you how I really felt, here I am trying again. Simply, I miss you and I love you. Elegant words couldn't sum it up better than that. And the truth is, I'll never stop either.

2 comments:

  1. Long distance relationships work Ashley, and if he makes you feel like this he is a very special guy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Jareske, he is definitely a special guy : )

    ReplyDelete