Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog 2: The Tattle Tale Heart

How can one's heart still beat even when their one true love isn't there to help them? Its been more than 12 hours since I last looked into his eyes and I already miss the warm glitter. I'll never forget the sound of his voice or the touch of his hand; its far too special. It's hard to believe that he's thousands of miles away from me when only this morning he was in my arms. I don't want to believe its real that he's gone. For months we'll be apart and all we have is phone calls and video chat which are poor substitutes for the real thing. I don't know how I'm going to sleep at night knowing that he won't be there for me to cuddle and wake up to in the morning; just an image of his form. As much as it all hurts and the waiting sucks, I will never give up; he is more than worth the wait. I had to wait years for him to make a move and it was the most beautiful thing so I can wait a few months to hold him again. I've never felt such feelings; such love. He truly is a miracle and I'll never let him go. He's the only man that I want and the last one I want to kiss. I'm promised to him and it makes my heart melt each time I think about it. He's going to be there for me through thick and thin and never once lose his love for me and even when we're 80 he's going to be loving me the same. Nothing can contain such joy and beauty that comes from true love and we're not afraid to let the world know how much we adore one another. I'll miss him more than my mind can comprehend and love him more than my heart can flutter. If angels can be sent to earth, he's definitely on the list. Never have I met a man so wonderful as him and I don't think I ever will. He's the only man that I want and need and he's true. Surreal and dreamlike but definitely true; I'll never trust someone like I trust him. In words that are so overused but so often needed: I love him. And I will until the existence of nothingness reigns the world. He's in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment