Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog 21: Comic book ideas

So my brother and I have been planning for about a year now to create our own comic book but there's a problem: we don't really know what the plot would be. And everyone knows that everything needs a plot. I've been trying to debate what to do; my mind is blank with ideas. Maybe have it be a zombie based comic book? We definitely don't have enough good ones out there anyway and we're both infatuated with zombies and an apocolypse thereof. There's also been my own idea for a comic which I don't know if he'd want to help with or not set in semi-futuristic time where vampires and werewolves are common but unwelcome and humans have an organization against them (a revised NATO) and there's an epic team of 'heroes' that aren't really heroes but they're the main group of people that save the world. That I have the entire plot line set up for it, so it would be much easier to write out but I'll have to talk to my twin-thing about that. If anyone has any ideas let me know because I'd like to get this thing going and hopefully finished by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment