Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog 9: I've Found the Impossible

In a world where everything ends, it makes me worry and fear that maybe our love will too. In my heart I know that we will always love one another until nothingness exists but it doesn't stop the reality of mortality. Or is maybe that love is the only redeeming quality in a world where happy endings seem inevitable? I believe that we are strong enough to face a world of contradiction and prove to them that age has nothing to do with the quality of love and emotions. I know middle aged individuals who handle relationships worse than teenagers and it seems hypocritical for the elder to say the young don't know what love is. How would anyone but yourself know how you feel about someone else or even if its true? Mind readers are few and far between; if they're even real; and wouldn't be compelled to make everyone know who's lying about love...they'd have the majority of the population faking it. What is it about you that makes me believe that true love is real? There are so many qualities that you possess that make my heart stop and take my breath away. It feels magnificent to be in a world where love is so rare and to actually have it in my life. No one else could bring forth the light in me and before you it spent years hiding, waiting for you come along and sweep me off my feet. You're better than my dream guy because you're real; even though you seem like a dream. Too good to be true...only it is. So does that make perfection; I'd say so. You are a wonder to me and I'll never let you go; just like you said. I could write thousands of words and it still wouldn't be enough to describe how absolutely in love I am with you or how amazing you truly are. But I know three words that sum it up quite well: I love you. And in a world where is supposedly doesn't exist, I'd say we're the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment