Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog 30: One Act

So everyone knows that we have this huge assignment to write our own One Act for creative writing and as of now, there aren't that many people who have started let alone have ideas for what they want to do. I felt...what would I call it? Guilty, or something close to that, when I told them that I had my whole plot line drawn out, my characters and descriptions, and even my settings finished; all I had to do was write it out. Out of the two days that I worked on it, I got my climax and most of the falling actions written out; I just need my beginning, rising action, and ending to finish writing up. It's wonderful to be ahead, so much more stress is taken off of my shoulders. Everyone that I've spoken to seems to love my plot and characters; they all said it sounds like a great story. So I'm excited to finish it up, I'm determined to have a rough draft written out by next Friday, so I've got eight days to get it done! I'm happy about the work I've done and I hope it only gets better! By the way, while I'm at it, if anyone needs any ideas or help I'm more than willing to give ideas and help! Just let me know. And everyone, good luck! Once you get past how long it'll take, it's actually very enjoyable and fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment