Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog 26: Amazing Idea

Everyone that knows me well, knows that I love to write my own stories and for years now (since the seventh grade) I've been trying to figure out the plot to a perfect story. I've had so many wonderful ideas that I've tried them all; most of them end up falling apart because I lose the motivation or plot. Just yesterday I was thinking, just thinking, and in my head I came across an amazing idea for a novel that would hopefully enchant people for years to come. It has a universal plot and characters that are so real that they pull at you; making you seem as if you're really with them. I've come up with enough suspense, drama, comedy, action, and romance that it will keep the reader interested throughout the whole story. I'm working on it as of now and am looking to finish a rough draft of the novel by the end of the school year; that leaves me three months so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment