Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blog 43: Who I Am

I am a hot shower in the middle of winter
I am a bouquet of freshly picked wildflowers on a summer day
I am the wind blowing through hair from the passenger seat of a pick up
I am red lipstick when feeling bold
I am a good book
I am the favorite pencil drawing in a sketch book
I am bowling for fun
I am a mason jar of homemade sweet iced tea
I am the first bite of a cupcake
I am sweet scented perfume
I am a sinner with a future
I am antique treasures
I am lit fragrant candles around the bath tub
I am a 4 x 4
I am cozy house slippers in winter
I am American Muscle
I am a medium rare steak
I am the mission to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween
I am poetry
I am a foot rub after a long day
I am pearls and lace with a little bit of camo and a little bit of mud
I am struggling conversational French
I am Dr. Pepper
I am taking a walk at dusk
I am freedom
I am blue jeans
I am a competitive match of miniature golf
I am blogging irregularly
I am the edge of a seat during a good movie
I am Thanksgiving Dinner
I am a mixed drink
I am orange
I am hand made jewelry
I am learning something new every day
I am folk rock, country, alternative, pop, and indie
I am vintage clothing
I am a fashion statement for black is the new pink
I am pinup
I am working hard, playing hard, and napping hard
I am optimism
I am an early morning with a bright eyed baby
I am the poster child for falling in love with the bad boy
I am a good girl with tattoos
I am having a past
I am a Hufflepuff
I am born in the wrong era
I am comfort food
I am Irish, English, Dutch, German, Russian, and Sicilian
I am a board game with friends
I am learning new cultures and customs
I am portraits
I am stubborn
I am a fangirl
I am making things work
I am born a dreamer and trained a fighter
I am me

No comments:

Post a Comment