Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blog 42: Moral of the Story

What the Disney heroines taught me...

Ariel taught me you don't have to live up to anyone's expectations but your own
Belle taught me that everyone needs someone
Aurora taught me love will prevail
Cinderella taught me to never stop dreaming
Snow White taught me to be wary of strangers
Odette taught me there is beauty in unexpected places
Rapunzel taught me it doesn't hurt to try something new
Alice taught me to expect the unexpected
Pocahontas taught me to fight for what you believe in
Esmeralda taught me no one is better than anyone else
Megara taught me you can always right a wrong
Lilo taught me that family comes first
Jane Porter taught me to look deeper than skin
Kida taught me you learn something new every day
Tiana taught me hard work pays off
Meredith taught me it's okay to be a tomboy, too



No comments:

Post a Comment