Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog 32: Aunt to the Eighth Power

So on Friday February 4, 2011 at 6:15 p.m. my little nephew was born at Faith Regional Hospital. Even though he was two days overdue he only weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces, which oddly and miraculously enough matched his birth time. He's absolutely adorable and I'm upset that I have yet to meet him or hold him since I'm sick but when I do, hopefully he'll love me like all my other nieces and nephews do; he's number 8 believe it or not. Starting when I was only a year and a half old my siblings (who are much older than me) had kids. As of now I officially have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. Buffy (35) had Meriah (16), Janisa (9), and Brailey (5); Sherrol (33) had Angelea (10), Samantha (9), and the only other set of twins so far Gage and Cameron (7); and Kevin Jr (26) had the new baby Drake (1 day old). And 2 of my siblings haven't had kids yet and I'm sure Jr's not done so I have a lot more to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. :D I was at your house when you posted this!!! I remember you doing it lol. That was fun til later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it was. I'm doing better now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete